Lion releases 2021 sustainability report
Global beverage company Lion has released its 2021 sustainability report which highlights its progress against its targets for 2030.
It also outlines a reshaped sustainability strategy guided by an environmental, social, governance (ESG) framework.
Some key sustainability achievements are:
- A 28% reduction in scope 1 and 2 carbon emissions from a 2019 baseline
- Lion’s packaging now includes over 52% recycled content
- Launched New Zealand’s first net carbon zero, alcohol-free beer
- Launched Australia’s first carbon neutral, alcohol-free beer
- Set new gender balance targets of 40/40/20
Read the report on Lion’s website.